May 19, 2011

You've got more curves than a Triple Integral

Copyright, Lauren P. Perez 2011

     I've always wanted to start off a paragraph with "People always ask me...".  It sounds so refined.  But then it occurred to me that if I ACTUALLY sat here and tried to brainstorm up things that people ask me all the time, JUST so I could use that as a lead in, I was officially mental.

:sigh:  But the brain doesn't turn off and now...

Now I've got to wondering about what it is people ask me about on a regular basis.  Perhaps I shall make some bullets. Why the hell not, I've got a little time to kill.  And lists are what makes my little life go round.

* So, why did you decide to move here? 
(the ocean, next.)

*So if you studied psychology, what am I thinking right. now.  (:sigh: i hate you.)

*Paper or plastic? (paper, please. no, plastic.  no, i'm sorry, paper works for me. :bites nails:)

*What do you want?? (attttennntttttiooooon!)

*Wanna bone? (perhaps...what kind of "bone"?)

*Are we out of T.P.? (YES! :facepalm:  and it's your turn to buy some!!!)

*Why are you up so late? (just to annoy you.)

*Do you dye your hair? (wtf kind of first date question is that?..)

*So, do you like live music? (am i standing? then no. are you always this interesting?)

*What's with your obsession with going fishing...? (because I want to go, dammit, take me!)

*So, like, what do you do for fun? (ughhhhhhhh...see above, now take me!!)

*Why don't you like lemon in your water...? (because it's neither water nor lemonade, and i refuse to entertain such a confused beverage.)


*Can I help you? (no, I'm just looking/please, i've fallen off a cliff)


I just took time out of my life to answer questions to myself asked by myself.  :sigh:  I miss my friends.

Anywho, the reason for this post.  I made that print today.  Funky, right?  What's extra fun is it comes in a couple other colors.  See?

Like them?  They can be yours.  Buy them here.






And yes, I know what a triple integral is.  Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean I'm a total idiot.  Doesn't EVERYBODY?  Psh.  Hello. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Whose turn is it for the TP? AAAUGH! Oh, and I have no idea what a triple integral is, and I'm not even blonde! Bully for you. :*

    ReplyDelete