May 4, 2011

And I mean travel!

I'm a normal dude looking to find someone to have fun with. 


I'm a bit of a gaming geek and I would like someone who is as well or at least gets it. I'm not totally tied down to just gaming though I do enjoy going out to amusements parks or out to fancy dinners. Most of time I just enjoy doing things at home cooking, watching movies, etc. There are times where I just need to get out and by get out I mean travel! Last year I did a cross country trip by car to New York City just because I've never been there and thought going by car would be a great way to do it! .... 


The car part wasn't as great as I thought but I still had fun.. 


My next adventure should be a Euro Trip!
Also, I'm not one of those folks who needs to have someone around be or in touch with my 24/7. I know folks have things to do as do I and space is needed. ps my user name has something to do with that google communications feature thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment