May 5, 2011

You're so counter counter culture.

Itza me!  Mario!
I broke into Chalence's facebook today.  Meh, just because.

I don't look at any of his stuff.  I just like to change his pictures and say things like "Itza me, Mario!" next to the ones I draw moustaches on.

He keeps changing his password, but I keep getting in.  I take this as a challenge.





And then after I drew that moustache on him...I thought to myself "God.  I hate scenesters."  They think moustaches are so hilarious, like they're the only ones in this world who's father made bad facial hair decisions in the 80's.

But this is the thing.  When you are an ugly child and never come into yourself, it's just easier to rock the ugly, you know?  Not that I'm a Marilyn Monroe, but apparently being ironically ugly is really in right now.

At first I thought this might seem really bitter, like I might offend somebody.  But the beautiful part is, hipsters don't think they're hipsters.  So we're good.

So I made this for all you ugly hipsters out there who are rockin your ugly like it's still 1985.


Keep living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment