April 29, 2011

This is Why She Is My Best Friend.

dolomite


The Dolomites



















Lauren: Is everything okay?
Eliza: Everything's fine.  I just sent him an apology text this afternoon for the Cash poop in the tub I forgot to clean up before I left and I never heard anything...
Lauren: Haha dolomites...wtf.  DOLOMITES?  I typed "roomies" and I get "dolomites"???  
Lauren & Eliza: WTF is a "dolomite"??
...pause...
Lauren: Oh.  It is a beautiful rock/mineral formation.  I miss you.
Eliza: Oh.  THE Dolomites are a mountain range in Italy.  I miss you, too.
...pause...
Lauren: Are the Dolomites made out of dolomite??  It is a rare crystal!  
Eliza: Quick!  To the Dolomites!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to shock and amaze you with this:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/Dolemite.jpg
    But apparently I can't spell the name of the titular human tornado from the blaxploitation series. So this comment is largely meaningless, but I did get to use the word titular. Which your blog needed.

    ReplyDelete