August 2, 2011

Oh Gah!: Embarrassed Tofu Friends






The lovely and talented Mr. Jim Jam Sparrow gave me another noun/state of mind cocktail.  This is getting fun.  Ladies and Gents, if I may, allow me to introduce to you my newest collection of friends...

Embarrassed Tofu.

Boy Band Embarrassed Tofu






I know this is off topic, but this plant would not let me work in peace.  It kept creepin' on me.  It made me feel quite uncomfortable.  Perhaps this helped me get in the zone when making my new friends.




      Carl, the embarrassed tofu, keeps me company.                                            Eugene, the embarrassed tofu, facepalms.


Lucy, the embarrassed tofu, tastes...meh, ok




 Another off topic sumthin...

As I was working, this woman came up to me and Olive and insisted on showing me her pug bag complete with INTERCHANGEABLE hats.

Are you SERIOUS right now?  Where can I get one of these?

I can't.  She made it.  :sigh:

Mine would wear a fireman hat.





Lou, the embarrassed tofu, looks nervously out over the audience...
wishing he had *not* just envisioned them in their under things...

Lennard, the embarrassed tofu, is in a fizzy frenzy of a fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment